An ideal family home. This four bedroom semi-detached Reader home has something for the whole family. There is a full width extension to the rear with lots of natural light thanks to the skylight and bi-folding doors making a very large bright kitchen diner, a separate lounge/TV room, utility room and ground floor toilet. There are three bedrooms and a bathroom on the first floor and a study/walk-in wardrobe, master bedroom with en-suite on the top floor. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a garage to the rear and off street parking to the front for two cars.
Chingford Mount is an area in the London Borough of Waltham Forest. The name refers to the shopping area around A112/A1009 crossroads, though it is also used for the hill leading north from the crossroads to Chingford Old Church. The original name for this hill was Merry Hill or Church Hill. Many of the buildings were erected in the 1930s to Art Deco designs. The impressive Chingford Odeon cinema, an original Oscar building designed by Andrew Mather and opened in September 1935, was demolished in 1972 to make way for a supermarket. North of the shopping area and opposite the Old Church is Chingford Mount.
Among those buried in the cemetery are the Kray twins and other members of their family. This part of Chingford was solely farmland, with Cherrydown farm to the north of the crossroads and Normanshire to the south of it. In the second half of the nineteenth century, the Prince Albert Inn was built at the crossroads. Though cottages and houses were later built along Old Church Hill, shops only began to appear once the tramway was extended to the Albert Corner in 1904. The name was firmly established by 1923, when the section of Chingford Road from the Chingford-Walthamstow boundary to the crossroads was renamed Chingford Mount Road
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Victor Michael.