Landlord & Tenant Insurances

Victor Michael acts as a introducer only, we do not give advice on any specific insurance products, however we do work closely alongside two companies called Homelet and Let Risks, who provide tenant references and tenant and Landlord insurance solutions.

Rent Guarantee Protection Insurance

The policy covers you in the event the tenant falls into rental arrears upto a maximum of six months from first notification and also provides legal expenses cover for legal costs involved for the eviction of the tenant. The policy will only be offered if the tenant passes the credit & reference application process. (An excess may apply to your policy)

Victor Michael can obtain a Rent Recovery Plus insurance policy with HomeLet, As part of the service we offer, you may be able to benefit from our Rent Recovery Plus insurance policy as we will note you as having an ‘Interest In’ our policy and you will receive an email/letter acknowledging this. The charge for this is £150 plus vat per property.

Tenant Contents Insurance

The policy covers the tenants pocessions whilst living in the property and also covers accidental damage to the landlords property.

Contact Let Risks and Homelet by clicking on the logo below for a quote and full terms and conditions of each policy: -   

Image title

Quick links :        


Landlord Rent Guarantee Insurance

Landlord Building & Contents Insurance