Victor Michael are delighted to offer this three bedroom Reader style house which has been lovingly renovated to a high specification. This family home has a sleek modern fitted kitchen which has been cleverly designed to utilse and maximise the available space which enables many additional features to be included. There is also larger than average though lounge, parking for two cars to the front with a garage and additional parking to the rear.
Chingford Mount is an area in the London Borough of Waltham Forest. The name refers to the shopping area around A112/A1009 crossroads, though it is also used for the hill leading north from the crossroads to Chingford Old Church. The original name for this hill was Merry Hill or Church Hill. Many of the buildings were erected in the 1930s to Art Deco designs. The impressive Chingford Odeon cinema, an original Oscar building designed by Andrew Mather and opened in September 1935, was demolished in 1972 to make way for a supermarket. North of the shopping area and opposite the Old Church is Chingford Mount.
Among those buried in the cemetery are the Kray twins and other members of their family. This part of Chingford was solely farmland, with Cherrydown farm to the north of the crossroads and Normanshire to the south of it. In the second half of the nineteenth century, the Prince Albert Inn was built at the crossroads. Though cottages and houses were later built along Old Church Hill, shops only began to appear once the tramway was extended to the Albert Corner in 1904. The name was firmly established by 1923, when the section of Chingford Road from the Chingford-Walthamstow boundary to the crossroads was renamed Chingford Mount Road
Please be aware that an associate of a company employee has an interest in the property sale.
Place reviews are independently created by the real people on Google Places, not by Victor Michael.